The current Release 2.0 provides users with vehicle data, service information, identification data and error texts as multi-language information. In the first phase, these can be shown in English and German. Other languages (incl. French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese) are to follow.
OBD scan tool for extended range of use
To increase deployment, owners of a released VAS 5054A VCI can now also use the CAR ASYST APP as an OBD scan tool. OBD modes 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, A are supported. This means that users can evaluate the OBD information of vehicles of the VW Group as well as a range of cars from different manufacturers.
Free 30-day demo version
There is also a free 30-day demo version of CAR ASYST Release 2.0. Alongside simulated vehicle data (Audi Q7), direct tests can also be carried out on Audi vehicles using a VIN|ING 600 or VAS 5054 VCI.
The highlights of CAR ASYST Release 2.0 at a glance
· Multi-language vehicle data, service information, identification data and error texts (English, German, and other languages under development).
· OBD scan tool supports the following modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, A when using VAS 5054 VCI
Extended use of vehicles of the VW Group or use for a range of manufacturers
· Free 30-day demo version (Audi Q7 simulation mode, direct vehicle test).
Vehicles supported in CAR ASYST Release 2.0
Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi Q7 e-tron, as well as additionally (with VAS 5054 release) Audi Q2, Audi A3, Audi TT. Further models are under development.
General company information on CAR ASYST:
CAR ASYST. The mobile system solution for vehicle communication on smartphones and tablets for Audi repair shops, after-sales service and vehicle testing
CAR ASYST is a mobile fast tester (smartphone/tablet) and analysis tool released by Audi. CAR ASYST is a flexible and handy extension to stationary service testers in the repair shop. A smartphone or tablet thus quickly becomes a fast tester which, as a mobile diagnostic tool, enables access to vehicle electronics faster than ever before. CAR ASYST has also been released for the Audi ServicePad VAS 601 301.
Main areas of implementation for CAR ASYST
· Mobile tool for service technicians and repair shops
· Fast tester and ECU error reporting
· Actuator test (actuator addressing) in repair shops and service
· Data logging and fast initial diagnostics
· Error detection for stationary vehicles as well as vehicles on the road
· Enabling/disabling transport mode
· Service & vehicle test on the forecourt
· Breakdown service
· Engineering and vehicle test
· Supports use on the Audi ServicePad VAS 601 301
For more details take a look at the CAR ASYST website.