The highlights of the current CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0 at a glance
- Vehicle data of the new Audi A7
- New functions – “Changing Brake Pads” and “Adjust Headlights”
- Display of HV battery charge status in the vehicle report and transport mode
- Display of the remaining distance in hybrid vehicles (electric, natural gas, gasoline/diesel)
- Usability Updates
New Functions – “Changing Brake Pads” and “Adjust Headlights”
In the latest version of the CAR ASYST App user can now also run the “Changing Brake Pads” and “Adjust Headlights” processes.
Access to vehicle data of the new Audi A7
From Version 2.6.0, CAR ASYST supports the following vehicles: Audi A4, A5, A8, Q5, Q7, Q7 e-tron and NOW Audi A7 as well as Audi Q2, A3 and TT with an activated VAS 5054A. Further models are under development.
Other new features of CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0
In the new CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0, the HV battery charge status of certain vehicles is now displayed in the vehicle report and in transport mode.
For hybrid vehicles, the instrument cluster now has two displays for the remaining distance with the particular type of drive train (electric, natural gas, gasoline or diesel). The remaining distance, if available, is now displayed in the vehicle report.
The new Version 2.6.0 of the CAR ASYST App is now available on the Google Play Store.
NEW – Desktop analysis tool CA ANALYTICS
CA ANALYTICS enables the simple data transmission and synchronization of recorded data between a mobile device (smartphone/tablet) and a desktop PC/laptop. All recorded data and vehicle measurement values are displayed in parallel and synchronously. This makes the central analysis of correlations between vehicle position, time and Audi vehicle measurement values possible.
CA ANALYTICS clearly compiles the synchronized display of video, GPS and select vehicle measurement data which can then be conveniently viewed and compared. The multimodal data evaluation used helps in the fast identification of error sources occurring in the Audi repair shop and service process.
General information on CAR ASYST:
CAR ASYST. The mobile system solution for vehicle communication on smartphones and tablets for Audi repair shops, after-sales service and vehicle testing.
CAR ASYST is a mobile fast tester (smartphone/tablet) which has been approved by Audi as an analysis tool. CAR ASYST is a flexible and handy extension to stationary service testers in the repair shop and supports mobile vehicle diagnostics faster than ever before.
Main areas of implementation for CAR ASYST
- Mobile tool for service technicians and repair shops
- Fast tester with access to ECU error memory
- Actuator test (actuator addressing) in repair shops and service
- Data recording and fast initial diagnostics
- Error detection for stationary vehicles as well as vehicles on the road
- Enabling/disabling transport mode
- Service and vehicle test on the forecourt
- Breakdown service
- Engineering and vehicle tests
- Additionally: OBD scan function for all vehicles
For more details take a look at the website www.car-asyst.com.